Monday, August 17, 2009

Ross' engagement party - Friday 14th August



The old saying is true - "A picture says more than a thousand words". For the first time that I can remember the team went out for a party together for Ross Golightlys engagement do on Friday night. I think I can speak for all the team when I say we had an absolutely awesome time, great venue, great company and the inevitable drunken choke outs and grappling matches (Ross kneebarring Bill on the dancefloor!) - and not forgetting the evil teamwork of Bill and Ross ambushing me with tequila.. and of course the above pile on.

If your on Facebook there is a huge collection of photos on the profile of Joe's wife, Liz Dixon.. check them out if you can.

Next stop - Dave and Ritu's engagement party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home