Sunday, February 15, 2009

MMA Weekend 1 - Results

Well my fight as per the comments went my way, I won by a belly-down armbar about 2mins into the 2nd round. Fantastic fun night.. I even got announced as buns of steel. Big thanks from me to Dave, Tyrone and Ingolf in my corner and Bill for the pep talk, he's one damn good motivator. The guys from our club were by far the noisiest guys there! awesome!

Just had the results from Steve's fight too.. by the sound of it he completely dominated the kid standing and on the ground and won via ground and pound from mount in round 2 as well.

Good start to the MMA for Gracie Barra Newcastle this month - Pics and possibly vids of the fights will follow soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get in stevie lad nice one mate . i cant wait for next weekend now.

gotta keep the win streak alive neil and stringy have set the bar.

from mark

12:06 AM  
Blogger NeilD said...

Well you and Ingolf are going to kick some arse next weekend mate we have all the faith!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home