Thursday, November 13, 2008

Upcoming fights

Been a bit slow on the news front recently so thought I'd post a bit info about whats coming up..You all probably know already after seeing our beastings at the hands of Ingolf and Dave lol, but on the 7th December at the Marton Hotel in middlesboro on a show called 'Cagefighting Championships' Steve Stringfellow, Mark Platts and myself are fighting MMA.

Steve is fighting for a pro (middleweight I think) title, Mark is defending his semi-pro 62kg (dont know the name of that weight!) belt and I'm having my amateur debut fight. If anybody wants tickets see any of us so we can order them for you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the weight is called the skinny man almost child division lol bantamweight

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the weight is called the skinny man almost child division lol bantamweight

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mate,

Simon here (the dead quiet, shit one who was about a few weeks ago and disappeared mysteriously). I've been out with a fucked rib (I've either popped or cracked it, proper knacked either way) for 3 or 4 weeks, but aim to get back in the next couple of weeks, I'll definitely be taking at least one of them tickets (two if I can drag the gf along) - I live practically around the corner from the Marton Hotel. So yeah, if you could keep a couple aside, that'd be ace. How much are they?

In the meantime, I'll see you in the next couple of weeks (hopefully it'll be Monday, but it's still slightly tender).

Si.

9:14 PM  
Blogger NeilD said...

ah awesome, good to hear from you mate, I'll be getting the tikets soon... Cracked ribs suck, been there!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home