Thursday, December 07, 2006

Success!

Last nights tournament was brilliant, many, many quality match-ups and very entertaining to boot.














Results:


U66kg
1st Tyrone
2nd Lisa
3rd Tanya

U76kg

1st Dom
2nd Bill
3rd Kieron

U86kg
1st Ingold
2nd Neil
3rd Ross

+86kg
1st James
2nd Jez
3rd Michael


In the under 86 division I'm pretty sure I saw Ross catch Neil with a slick armbar, maybe they switched because of injury?

Standby for the best sub and most technical fighter!

The stud of the night award goes to...
Jez for being awesome. Well done man.

Okay next business is Sundays tickets, the deal is this; if you want to travel and make sure you get in, tell me or dave or leave a comment. The last Sportfight Scotland was full to bursting and they had to turn people away on the door. It would be a shame to make the trip and spend the night in a car park. Me and Dave will make a provisional list up to give to the promoters so tickets will be available on the door, everyone will be happy.
















Guess who? Post answers to comments.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night was cool, lots of good matches, Bill's flying armbar attempt on Dom was sweet.

I recon the photo is Kieron and Dom's mate (can' think of his name)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gutted to miss it..

I am Definetly coming on Sunday for sure!! Can you get a ticket left on the door for me??

I'll meet up with whoever else is goin when I get there..

I'd offer a lift but I'm travelling from Chester.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

No worries graeme, it'll be there on the door!

8:55 PM  
Blogger NeilD said...

Well, theres definatly me, ian and bill i know.. but you probably know that anyway!

Awesome tourney, and yes.. Ross caught me with a lovely armbar, then backed out of his fight with ingolf due to injury, which I then took up and also tapped due to injury lol - So Ross was 2nd really..

9:19 PM  
Blogger NeilD said...

I mean me, lee and bill duh!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kieron said...

thats defo me rolling with mark

the only problem with last night was the complete and utter lack of anyone using the wedgie. come on guys have some respect.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time are you boys getting there for??

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home