Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sportfight Scotland 2 - It's on!

10th of December
Checkout Dinky Ninjas Online

Sportfight Scotland, the new MMA promotion run by Garry Christie and John Nicolson returns for its second show on Sunday the 10th of December, once again at Smiths Hotel in Kirkintilloch.

The show is headlined by the vastly experienced Dave Elliot vs Kevin McAlonan in a featherweight clash and Ian Malone vs Steve McCombe in a bantamweight showdown. (That's us woohoo).

Tickets are priced at £15 in advance and £20 on the day. Holla if you'd like to make the trip up and want tickets.

Sportfight Scotland 2
Smiths Hotel
Kirkintilloch
December 10th














Jez triangling some dude. Rob?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for going!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up for going!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go, think I might see if I can snaffle some cheap rail tickets. If I can't I'll hide in Neils boot with a bottle of JD and a pastie for supplies.

7:12 PM  
Blogger NeilD said...

Sounds like a good diet for a fighter there Bill! class heh

But from Bills comment you can probably guess Im going, not gonna miss this one!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll definetly be going but I'll have to meet you lads there as I'm going from Chester so coming up the M6.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home