Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gi Tournament 6th December

Wednesday 6th December we'll be holding a knock-out style gi tournament starting from 7pm onwards.
The format will be similiar if not identical to the last one:

Three weight classes; starving, non-starving and not hungry divisions.
5/6 minute time limit.
Fights are to the death.
No twisting leg locks or wedgies.

If anyone wants cameraman duties for the video feel free.

Chris fought valiantly at the weekend and was defeated in the last minute of the final round. He's still a stud. That kneebar was sick.

Belated congrats on your brown belt mr Elliot :-)













Bri vs Gav Sept '06

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool - I'll try and make this one, though I'll probably just be cannon fodder :)

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Wedgies???? Damn I'm going to have to change my tactics.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd come back special like....but I'd rather not get humiliated.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris vs. Paul Cook was awesome, I can't believe Cook didn't tap to that kneebar, his leg was totally bananad. Brilliant, brilliant fight.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home