Monday, November 06, 2006

Cleveland Coastal 2007

Just received the entry forms from Shaun so I'll bring them up tonight for everyone who is interested.

The form is straight forward but for those guys who've not done comps before here's what the initials stand for and their weights (weights include wearing your gi)

R = Rooster = under 57.5kg
SF = Super Feather = under 64kg
F = featherweight = under 70kg
L = lightweight = under 76kg
M = middle = under 82.3kg
MH = medium heavy = under 88.2kg
H = heavy = under 94.2kg
SH = super heavy = under 100.4kg
SSH = super super heavy = over 100.4kg

Hope this helps you fill out the form a little easier.

Rules for BJJ matches can be found here
http://www.bjj.eu.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=399&Itemid=59

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good to me, I think i'll have some of that..

How much does a Gi weigh :) ?

10:37 PM  
Blogger Kieron said...

a1 = 2.2kg
a2 = 2.5kg
a3 = 3.0kg
a4 = 3.3kg
a5 = 3.5kg

These are rough guides based on the main gi makes

10:57 PM  
Blogger NeilD said...

I'll be there, 100%! - Will just have to show some restraint over christmas too lol! - Besides going to Portugal at end of Jan so need to keep it even over Jan

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna go for medium heavy but it means I have to get to 85kg over Cmas - some chance of that :)

Heavy it is for me I reckon though after Cmas day I may have stretch to Super-heavy!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My shoulder has been hurting since a few hours after training on friday so think I am going to give training a miss this week and hope it gets better.

I'll see you next week for a application form.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home