Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good night at sparring class

Was a good night at Wallsend with 13 on the mat. Nice to see a few of the guys who train during the week starting to come along to the sparring sessions as well. Speedy always says that you'll learn to roll better the more you spar.

I somehow managed to DDT myself right on top of my head - again. That's twice in a week. This time I had my mouth shut so I didn't bite through my lip but I think I'm gonna have to wear a helmet from now on.

Anyway if Ian is reading this I hope all went well with the flight and getting to the US. Everyone hopes you have a good holiday and can't wait to see the stuff you have us doing when you get back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stands/2073/jakeanim.gif

8:42 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

They let me in!

Venice beach is NICE!

I'll post up some photo's when I find a computer from the 21st century.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Speedy always says that you'll learn to roll better the more you spar.

That doesn't make any sense Kieron ya douchebag

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home